- IT Manager/Assistant Manager
We are seeking an experienced IT Manager/Assistant Manager to join our high growth environment at Grant Thornton.
Grant Thornton is collaborative, entrepreneurial and on the move. As part of a dynamic global organization of over 50,000 people serving clients in more than 130 countries, we have the agility and focus it takes to be a leader.
Grant Thornton Cayman Islands are the fastest growing professional services firm in Grand Cayman. Over the past three years, the organisation has undergone a significant business transformation. We have trebled the size of our practice and have even bigger growth plans with a clear focus on providing top quality audit services on the island.
We are now looking for an Assistant IT Manager to join our high growth environment, to provide on the ground, comprehensive IT support to our team.
Job duties include:
General IT maintenance and office support
- Staff Onboarding and Offboarding
- Inventory Control
- Boardroom Media Support
Specific user support and guidance
- Manage and maintain digital User Accounts for office
- Provide support for existing handheld Android and Apple devices
- Provide support for existing PCs and Laptops
- Provide support for existing Printers and Multi-Function devices
- Best Effort Support for existing Line of Business Applications as these are supported by the vendors
- Re-build of Desktops and Laptops due to hardware or software issues, when required
- Provide Remote/On-site Support for all User Support issues
Server Management Responsibilities
- Monitor & Manage print queues and printers
- Monitor & Manage hard drive free space on servers
- Monitor & Manage Active Directory and DNS/WINS replication
- Monitor and Manage Backups in accordance with the Customer requirements
What you need
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role, preferably in a corporate setting
- Strong administrative skills
- Excellent communication, written and oral, and interpersonal skills.
- Professional appearance and presentation. Able to handle highest level confidential information.
- Must possess the ability to learn and adapt to changes in process and growth. Must be able to learn the business and understand the overall “picture” of the office operations.
What you’ll get
This position is offered with a competitive salary and a generous compensation package including bonus scheme, and standard benefits such as medical and pension.
Get in touch for a chat, find out a little bit more about us, and see if you want to join us on our growth journey...we’d love to hear from you.
This role is based in Grand Cayman. Caymanian and Right to Work applicants preferred.