Grant Thornton Specialist Services (Cayman) Ltd ("GTSS") are looking for an Insolvency Senior to join their growing team
Grant Thornton Specialist Services (Cayman) Ltd invites applications for the above position. The successful candidate will work as part of the team to provide support to management and be responsible for performing the day-to-day case work for corporate recovery, forensic, or liquidation assignments.
Candidate will be expected to perform their duties with appropriate confidentiality and professionalism, demonstrate an appropriate amount of initiative and organisation and be able to operate in a demanding environment.
Advanced letter writing, computer literacy, analytical and interpersonal skills are important. The ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines is a must. Significant demands over and above normal office hours will be expected as appointments dictate and an ability and willingness to travel is required.
Nature of work and skills/experience required include:
- Insolvency case work under supervision of case manager and also demonstrate initiative for self -directed work;
- Drafting correspondence; preparing reports and communication with third parties including service providers and stakeholders;
- Financial analysis, cash tracing and other analysis/modelling requiring knowledge and experience with spreadsheet tools.
- Preparation of statutory notices and reports;
- Assisting with investigation of alleged frauds
- Dynamic and capable professional with a keen interest in insolvency and forensics;
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
We are seeking a professionally qualified accounting professional with an internationally recognized designation (CA, CPA, ACCA or equivalent) with at least 2-3 years of experience in insolvency with no less than 1000 chargeable hours of relevant experience. Further, no less than 1 year of working experience must specifically be on complex litigation and running cross border insolvency cases.
The range of salary for the Insolvency Senior position is between USD$60,000 and USD85,000, dependent on qualification and experience. Pension and medical coverage benefits are also offered as prescribed by law.
We are always looking for the right talent, welcoming applications at any time. Should you want to submit your application note that applications from suitably qualified Caymanians, spouses of Caymanians, and Permanent Residents will be preferred.
All applications for the above positions should be submitted by email to Grant Thornton Specialist Services (Cayman) Ltd to the attention of the Human Resources Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications should refer to the Insolvency Senior position.