- Marketing Manager/Assistant Manager
Grant Thornton in the Cayman Islands are looking for Marketing Manager or Assistant Manager to join their growing Operations team.
Grant Thornton Cayman Islands are the fastest growing professional services firm in Grand Cayman. Over the past four years, the organisation has undergone a significant business transformation. We have increased the size of our practice almost 10-fold and have even bigger growth plans, with a clear focus on providing top quality audit services on the island.
The Marketing Co-Ordinator is a new position within the Grant Thornton Cayman Islands Business Operations team, dedicated to providing support for our wide spectrum of marketing activities and events, designed to build our brand profile and cultivate strong client relationships.
We are looking for a talented marketing professional to join our team and support our business growth through our ambitious marketing strategy. They will work on a variety of projects to grow our brand externally, with a particular focus on ensuring seamless external client event delivery.
About the role:
This is a 360-degree marketing role where you will have exposure to all channels of marketing. It requires a combination of focus and flexibility, as well as a willingness to play an active, behind-the-scenes role.
- Create and manage event project plans
- Event budget management
- Design and distribute event communications
- Establish and maintain relationships with vendors and venues
- Event merchandise design, ordering and stock control
- Identify opportunities, research, and design merchandise to help strengthen the brand
- Research and source competitive merchandise suppliers
- Stay abreast of all merchandise partner promotions to enable efficient purchasing power
- Draft and manage internal and external communications
- Social media content and scheduling
- Design and deliver staff engagement activities
- Stock control
- Monthly activity reporting
- Data collection and management (using CRM system)
- Provide PA/administrative support to Partners and other Leadership, where required
- We are a growing business and encourage a flexible ‘can-do’ attitude where teamwork achieves the bigger business strategy. The above list is by no means exhaustive, and we’re looking for someone who’s ready to roll their sleeves up and oftentimes go beyond their job description.
What you need
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Possesses 3+ years' experience in a similar role
- Line management experience and the ability to co-ordinate teams
- Attention to responsiveness; this role is fast paced and requires excellent time management and prioritization skills
- The ability to take initiative, and to be pro-active in nature
- Must be fully proficient in Microsoft Windows based programs: Word, Outlook, Excel.
- Proficiency in design software is a bonus.
- Excellent communication, written and oral, and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to meet tight deadlines and to handle multiple projects and responsibilities simultaneously, whilst ensuring impeccable quality standards.
What you’ll get
This position is offered with a competitive compensation package and bonus structure, plus standard benefits such as medical and pension.
Aligned to our rapid growth, excellent opportunities exist for ambitious and driven candidates to progress within the firm.
Our mission is to offer the best audit services in the Cayman Islands, and having the best team is where it all begins.
If you are interested in applying for this role based in the Cayman Islands, please send your current resume through to HR@ky.gt.com - we'd love to talk.