Professional Bio: Jeremiah Ajiboye - Senior Manager
Jeremiah is a Senior Manager in the Grant Thornton Cayman Islands Advisory team. He has over 10 years’ experience in risk and advisory services spanning across multiple sectors.
Prior to joining Grant Thornton in 2022, Jeremiah worked at a Big-4 firm where he managed and supported a variety of Cybersecurity and IT advisory services. He has assisted organizations in building security programmes and supporting remediation activities.
Jeremiah has worked with clients in multiple industries including financial services, energy and mining, telecommunications, FinTech, healthcare and FMCGs. His experience spans across a number of areas including
Cyber Incident Response, Digital Forensics and eDiscovery, Information Technology Audit and Advisory, project management, Penetration Testing, Red Teaming Exercises, Vulnerability Management, Security Management, Data Protection and Privacy, GDPR / Cayman Islands Data Protection Act, Security Assessment, Compromise Assessment, Information Security Risk Assessment, Security Governance, and ISO 27001 ISMS certification support, NIST, COBIT Assessments, Incident Response, and Threat Modelling.
Professional qualifications and memberships
- Bachelor of Science, Industrial Mathematics
- Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) Lead Auditor (ISO 27001/2 LA)
- Control Objectives for Information and Related Technology Lead Implementer (COBIT 5 Lead Implementer)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Encase Certified Examiner (EnCE)
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Certified Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI)
- Brainspace Certified Administrator, Analyst and Specialist