- Tax considerations for captives owners in foreign jurisdictions
- Grant Thornton Cayman Islands leadership team expands with one new senior hire.
- ICC FraudNet Global Report 2021
- AIMA Cayman announces new executive committee
- Grant Thornton Cayman Islands expands their Graduate Program with two new young Caymanians
- Grant Thornton Specialist Services (Cayman) Limited’s newest Director and Appointment Taker
- In the Face of Personal Bankruptcy
- Grant Thornton Cayman Islands leadership team expands with two new senior hires
- Exploring the opportunities of Captive Insurance Companies
- Cayman Islands launches Virtual Assets legislation
- Pandemics and Pursuing Principled Practice: Avoiding the Pitfalls in Troubled Times.
- Cayman Islands Investment Fund update - March 2020
- New Registration Requirements for Investment Funds
- Cayman Islands Cryptocurrency funds: Accounting challenges
- Accounting Standards Update 2016-01
- Grant Thornton Specialist Services announces a new Head of Practice
- Contingent liabilities: A Director’s responsibility?
- Grant Thornton Cayman Islands expands service offering
- Economic Substance in the Cayman Islands
- A Practical Guide to Recovering Assets
- Cayman based asset recovery experts celebrate industry accolades
- Voting due for the recent proposed Accounting Standards Update
- Grant Thornton launch new graduate program
- Multi jurisdiction offshore structures: complexities and alternative approaches
- Revealed: The largest Ponzi scheme the world has ever seen
- Expert director joins Grant Thornton Specialist Services
Pandemics and Pursuing Principled Practice: Avoiding the Pitfalls in Troubled Times.
As many of you are aware, on Wednesday 11 March 2020 the World Health Organization (the WHO) declared the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) as a global pandemic.
Important updates for Cayman Islands Investment Funds - March 2020
New Registration Requirements for Investment Funds Mutual Funds Bill Private Funds Law Mutual Funds Law
The increase in digital assets has created a twist on the alternative fund industry, and the introduction of cryptocurrency (or crypto) funds. This article explores the financial reporting and accounting challenges that may be faced with this evolving landscape, and how exactly, digital assets should be accounted for.
Grant Thornton Specialist Services announces a new Head of Practice
Contingent liabilities: A Director’s responsibility?
Grant Thornton Cayman Islands expands service offering with new tax practice
Accounting Standards Update 2016-01
Economic Substance Law in the Cayman Islands