- Cross border & domestic insolvency
Our international team of over 1200 insolvency and restructuring professionals in our advisory practice, operate under one central leadership team.
We regularly take joint cross border appointments and work together on some of the highest profile complex recovery cases in recent times, delivering results seamlessly. We are a firm of collegiate professionals, we know our partners and in the offshore space and work together:
- Extensively across jurisdictions on complex matters with government and regulator involvement, and attuned to political and cultural sensitivities
- bringing experience to the tracing and recovering of assets from over 55 jurisdictions worldwide
- providing experience as nominated office holders in complex multiple multi-billion dollar insolvencies and restructurings
- offering dedicated global teams - dedicated teams in key areas around the world, with access to expertise when and where you need it
In addition to our ability to work on complex cross-border initiatives we have both the experience and the skillsets to effectively manage a broad range of local regulatory and enforcement related appointments.
We have conducted several liquidations of local resident entities and acted as Trustee in Bankruptcy to a number of individuals. In addition, we have acted as Controllers for a number of entities at the request of CIMA.
Our experience, knowledge, qualifications and service lines, coupled with our understanding of the Cayman Islands financial regulatory objectives, positions us to optimally manage the most complex of assignments.
Managing DirectorContact us